Host and Supporting Congregations
IHN partners with many area faith communities who provide night time space for guest families including warm, nutritious meals, a safe comfortable private place for sleeping, and volunteers who provide hospitality and activities.
Click here to find out more about the congregations currently participating in the IHN network. See "Related Links" for hypertext links to IHN's congregations.
Program Benefits of IHN for Congregations
- Opportunity for outreach ministry (within the congregation's own facilities) focusing on the needs of people in the community.
- Opportunity for participation in a community interfaith project.
- Increased sense of community among members as they work together in shared mission.
- Catalyst for renewed faith and further mission effort.
- By volunteering, parents are able to share their values with their children in an active non-preaching manner.