What If We Had 50 Percent Increase In Funding?
IHN would be able to improve our Client-Follow-up Services. This resource would continue to provide support services to families for at least six months after they move into their own apartment to assure their success in self-sufficient living. IHN would also initiate a complete Mentoring Program where volunteers and staff would work on an even longer term basis to provide life skills and training experiences that reinforce the families in their progress towards stability, independence and growth as effective members of the El Paso County community.
- Paper Products (i.e. Paper Towels, TP and boxes of Kleenex)
- P30 gal plastic garbage bags
- Silverware, dishes and other housegood products
- gas cards
- 10-passenger van
- Volunteers (for committees, grant writing, skilled labor for Day Denter maintenance)
- Day Center flooring (2500 square feet of carpet, linoleum or tile)
- Two bathroom and one kitchen remodel
- Commercial quality vacuume cleaner
- laundry soap, bleach, dryer sheets
- baby wipes, diapers
For a more hands on experience, we also always need volunteers!
Volunteers to assist with organizational and administrative tasks.
Volunteers to lead work teams and special project teams.
All these items can be brought to our Family Day Center (519 N Tejon St), or we could arrange for larger items to be picked up.